About Glam Girl
The GLAM GIRL NEXT DOOR is Tamilnadu’sleading fashion pageant for women, who aspire to take up modeling/acting as their career. It is the flagship which assists young ladies in taking the first big step towards being achievers in various fields of interest, but particularly in the domain of fashion, media and entertainment. It is the single-most consistent platform in the arena of regional beauty pageants, which over the past few years, has introduced successful professionals in the media and entertainment industries.
Participants of the GLAM GIRL NEXT DOOROrganization have gone on to becomesuccessful models, actors, MCs, and also are pursuing upscale careers in the relations and film direction.
Established in 2013 as a way topromote burgeoning talent in the fields of media and entertainment, The GLAM GIRL NEXT DOOROrganization has since grown to become one of the most recognizable household names in Tamilnadu.
Being the winner of The GLAM Girl is more than a title, it’s a movement of empowering young women everywhere to achieve their dreams by providing quality assistance and honoring our commitment to helping them, and by extension, honoring their commitment to helping others.
Participating in the pageant is one of the most rewarding and beneficial experiences available to young women in Tamilnadu. Each year, thousands of young women enroll, culminating in the selection of the dozen odd finalists who compete for the title of GLAM GIRL NEXT DOOR.
How To become a GLAM Girl
To become a GLAM Girl, a contestant must first enter and win the preliminary pageant, and then if selected, compete in the finals — a process requiring hard work, talent, personal commitment, immense accountability and responsibility. As a titleholder, a contestant may only compete once at the GLAM GIRL NEXT DOOR competition.
Benefits of the Program
- Gain valuable experience and develop life skills that will benefit your everyday life (i.e. interview skills, public speaking, interpersonal communication, social interaction, etc.).
- Create awareness of your potential strengths and increase your self-confidence.
- Find new interests and discover new opportunities.
- Make lifelong friendships and relationships with your peers, as well as other generations.
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by using your free time in a positive and constructive manner.
- Learn to set goals, follow them through, and exceed your expectations.
- Develop a sense of responsibility for helping others.
- Foster a positive, self-motivated mindset to achieve your goals.
- Receive recognition for your efforts in bettering yourself and your community.